What to Expect
In every proposal, we highlight the platforms we think your brand should be using and a plan of what will happen on those platforms.
In a project-based situation, we’ll break down the work by phases so you can be on the same page about what works should be happening when.
To see a sample social media marketing proposal from R3 Social Media, click on the images above.
Even More Information
Currently, we offer marketing services for the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
If requested, other platforms, such as Reddit or Vine, for example, may be considered, especially if the business has a large following there or is very active (and/or the target audience is also active and large on that platform).
What our services don’t include:
- SEO – Although we have some experience in this arena, we don’t offer SEO services, unless it’s in a partnership with a digital marketing agency. We do have a few agencies we can recommend.
- Black Hat Tactics – I’m not going to be going around posting your business to every group on the Internet looking for fake followers.
What you can expect from our social media marketing services:
- Transparency – We’ll tell you everything we’ve done and show you the results with our monthly reporting.
- Results – The data from our results will always tell us something and we can learn from it to move forward.
- Customer Service – We have a background in customer service, so not only should you be a happy customer, but so should your clients and customers.
- Honesty – We’re not out to lie to you. You get more flies with honey, right? Treat others as you would want to be treated. The Golden Rule is followed in our company as a standard.
- White Hat Social Media Tactics – If it’s not actually helping you get engaged, active, REAL people (with REAL money) how is that helping you OR us?